Friday, October 12, 2012

4 Months

Here are some pictures of the past few weeks.  Kieran is doing really good.  He is giggling more, and full of smiles.  He has been such a chatterbox lately.  Wherever we go, he is usually talking the whole time, and we get comments about how talkative he is.  After he eats he will start talking as well, and first thing in the morning.  I have been waking up to him talking in his crib, and when we unswaddle him, he will usually lay there for about 10 minutes and give you the low down of his night and his dreams. 
We have had a busy few weeks.  Auntie Cassie and Jaycee met us at the zoo one day.  We are trying to get him used to sitting in the stroller, so there is a picture of him sitting in his stroller with his hat on.  =)  Lola and I did a photo shoot with Kieran one day, trying to get some cute 4 month old pictures.  One weekend Molly, Chris, Papa and I put together a playhouse for Abigail and all the other grandkids as they come along.  That was fun, a family project.  It's really cute.  Lola just bought some fruit, flowers and pots and pans for it too.  We can't wait for Abigail and Jaycee to make us some food and have a picnic.
We also moved to Ramona for a bit until we find another place to live.  This has been great for us, I have my parents to help out, Tino is working a lot, and Kieran has more faces and more stimulation.  He is doing really well with this.  We get outside a lot more than at our apartment, and just recently he has been going to be with just being swaddled and shushed to sleep.  No rocking.  Tonight I put him in his crib still awake, and he fell asleep on his own.  Didn't make a peep.  Now if we can just get him to sleep thru the night.  He has been waking up some nights up to 5 times a night.  He is teething, so I think he wakes up to his mouth bothering him.  He will chew on anything he can get his hands on.  I can't see or feel anything breaking thru yet, but I'm sure it won't be too long till we see something.  Just hope he's not a biter!!
Kieran is almost rolling from his back to his stomach.  We had him on the floor tonight for about half an hour, and he was almost there, he would stop himself before his top leg would come over.  I think in a few days he will be rolling to his stomach. 
Abigail is coming up tomorrow, and we are going to take our first trip to the pumpkin patch.  I couldn't think of anything for Kieran to be, so we are using the costume Abigail wore last year, a pumpkin.  It's cute, and maybe next year I can make him something cute.
Here are some picutres.  I know I keep saying I will put pictures up more often, but now I will really try.  =)

Orangatang's at the zoo!!


Daddy and his boy

Tino and I took Kieran to the Wild Animal Park.  This is him reading to us on the way home.

Auntie Cassie, Jaycee and Kieran having a playdate

No. . . this isn't our Christmas Card

The Giants are in town!!  Yes, I put him in a Giant's onesie, but he got a SD tattoo where Daddy has his SF tattoo!  =)  hehehe

Enjoying the pregame festivities the last Saturday game of the season



Auntie Molly, Abigail and Jaycee having lunch with Lola, Grandpa Weevie and Larry

Watching the playhouse being built

Stopped by to see the girls (and Colton) at work

Playing on the computer with Papa

Enjoying a rainy day in Temecula

The girls wanted to hold the baby, Jaycee likes touching his face  =)

 Daddy's kisses 

Abigail helping with Kieran's bath

Our photoshoot, I had a hat, and suspenders, he wasn't having it that day, but so adorable!!

Helping with the playhouse

Playoffs
(the pictures were difficult tonight, I couldn't get them in chronological order, but you get the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment