Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Maternity Leave

I have officially started my maternity leave!!  Woohoo!!  I am really glad I decided to take one.  I am not sure how much longer I could of done that drive, or worked a full 8 hours, I am tired just walking up and down the stairs at our apartment. 
I am feeling really good.  Swelling is starting to start, not so much my toes and feet, but my legs and ankles.  I have been doing little bits of cleaning, or organizing each day.  I have my toiletry bag packed for the hospital (thank you April and Amy for my necessities).  I will probably start packing clothes tonight. 
Work threw me a wonderful baby shower on Friday where I got quite a few more things, including my jogger stroller I wanted.  That was a big relief, I knew I had a stroller, but really wanted the jogger.  I got a lot of the small things I was needing, like hangers, and some toys and things.  I think the only real thing left for us to do is get some newborn diapers, and get the room set. 
My friend Heather came down last weekend and we put together the bassinett Kathy bought us, and put some diapers in boxes, so if we have the baby within this week it has a place to sleep.  I have a swing Robyn gave me as well, I might put that together and leave it in the living room this week. 
I got my pictures back from the photographer, here are a few more he took.

















No comments:

Post a Comment