Friday, April 20, 2012

33 Weeks

We are now 33 weeks!!  So crazy how fast it all went.  We did maternity photos a few weeks ago.  Here are some of them.  Our friend Brandon took them.  He did such an amazing job!!  I can't wait to see the rest of them.
I am starting to feel the braxton hicks contractions.  They are pretty interesting.  For a few days I thought it was the baby pushing out, but later was told they are contractions.  No pain, just pressure.  I am 2 weeks away from maternity leave.  I am excited to have some time off before lil slugger gets here.  I am going to tackle the baby's room, and hopefully have it all ready when we come home. 
I am looking forward to my shower.  I will put pictures up as soon as I get them, Brandon will be taking pictures there as well.
I will post more soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment